Contech attracts the most talented, not the most privileged students. Our goal is to challenge students ambitions and imaginations throughout our admission process. We have been diligent in developing exceptional admissions procedures which embodies an experience by itself, preparing students for what is to be expected in the upcoming academic year. Our admissions team focuses primarily on assessing students potential and motivation more-so rather than previously obtained skills and knowledge.
Fill out the application form. It only takes a few minutes. Admission requirements include
Statement of Purpose
Updated C.V. or Linkedin Account
Proof of English proficiency – See Below
Our academic board will review your application, and you will be required to submit the supporting documents. You may be called for an interview prior to the final decision.
Upon acceptance, students may complete the application process by submitting registration payment and tuition fee.
Proof for English Proficiency
Prospective students whose native language is not English and who have not earned a degree from an appropriately accredited institution where English is the principal language of instruction must demonstrate college-level proficiency in English through one of the following for admission:
- A minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), or 71 on the Internet Based Test (iBT), a 5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS), or 50 on the Pearson Test of English Academic Score Report.
- A minimum score on the College Board Accuplacer ESL Exam Series as follows:
- ESL Language Use: Score of 85
- ESL Listening: Score of 80
- ESL Reading: Score of 85
- ESL Sentence Meaning: Score of 90 ESL Writeplacer: Score of 4
- Comprehensive Score for all exams of 350
- A minimum B-2 English proficiency level identified within the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) standards and assessed through various ESOL examinations, including the University of Cambridge;
- A transcript indicating completion of at least 30 semester credit hours with an average grade of “B” or higher at an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Secretary of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), or accepted foreign
- A passing score of 70 on the Duolingo English Test: Passing the Duolingo English Test fully qualifies the applicant for CONTECH Programs. The test costs $49, and can be completed online and/or at home for the convenience of test-takers.
- A letter from the University issuing the Bachelor degree indicating that the language of study of the program was the English Language
|ESTIMATED COSTS/2020–2021 ACADEMIC YEAR||Nomad Option||Hybrid Option||Online Option|
|Books and educational materials*||$600||$600||$600|
Lowest Possible Costs
International top-ranked colleges and universities squander substantial financial amounts on facilities and amenities most students never use, alongside outrageous graduate tuitions and fees – as high as $90,000 per annum – help pay for the waste.
Contech is different.
Our commitment to keeping operating costs low enables us to maintain a tuition that is about a fraction of that of other top universities. We solely charge what is compulsory to provide an exceptional education, inclusive of top faculty, maintaining small class sizes, offering innovative curriculum and challenging courses, and continually advancing the capabilities of the Active Learning Forum.
Students will not discover manicured gardens or million-dollar climbing walls at Contech because lavish amenities as such are believed to be superfluous to actual learning. By devoting every cent to independent student growth and development, Contech has proven that the value of education can far exceed its cost – not the other way around.
Technical support and high-speed, wireless internet are already included in the residential and student services fees. However, students are responsible for acquiring a laptop and headset that meet the university requirements. Details accordingly will be provided upon admission, for use of the Active Learning Forum.
———– For Nomad Students ————
Residential & Student Services Fees
The global residential experience is a unique component of the educational journey with Contemporary Technology University. We work diligently to provide a safe and healthy environment in each location of study, in order for students to learn effectively and gain as much as possible from each alternating experience. Alongside staff support and housing costs, Contech’s service fee funds an array of experiential learning opportunities specifically designed in each location. Programming includes curated experiences, activities, and access to a multitude of the foremost educational, scientific, cultural, business, and governmental leaders and institutions of the present world globally.
All other living expenses, from food to transportation, are estimated based on standard living costs and averaged across all four residential locations on offer. Detailed financial information will vary depending upon individual lifestyle choices as well as the cost of living in each residential location and housing.
All students are required to have health insurance as a condition of enrollment. Students must enroll in Contech’s health insurance plan or a comparable alternative.
Global Immersion is an important aspect of the full residential experience at Contech. The cost of travel between residential locations, or to and from home, is the responsibility of each student.